Don’t Start Your Day Until You Do This
Having morning rituals have been a game changer for me. If it wasn’t for the morning, most of my work wouldn’t get completed. I feel that a lot of our work requires us to be creative and without the morning rituals, our creative juices would be dry.
Stephen King is a famous American author of horror and science fiction books. His net worth of $400 million dollar. He wrote all his famous books in the crack of dawn. That was when he was the most creative. He made writing in the morning his ritual.
Discover the 7 Morning Rituals That You Enhance Your Life & Make You The Most Productive & Happy Throughout The Day In The Video Below.
Every famous person in history has a morning ritual.
-Barack Obama gets up at 6:45am to workout
–Benjamin Franklin would get up at 8:00am eat, read, and look over his accounts
–Jennifer Aniston gets up at 4:30am and moisturizes her face then she meditates for 20 minutes. Then she will do a spin class for a half an hour then she does yoga for 40 minutes.
–Jack Dorsey Of Twitter gets up at 5:30am to jog six miles and then meditate
–Oprah Winfrey starts her day with 20 minutes of meditation then she hit the treadmill to get into her body
–Simon Cowell does 500 push ups every morning then he has a steam and bath
–Steve Jobs wakes up each morning looks in the mirror and he asks himself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I be happy with what I’m about to do today?” If he responds “No” too often, then he knew he needed to change something.
–Bill Gates gets up in the morning and does an hour on the treadmill to get the endorphins going
Now I can assure you every rich and successful person in history has a morning routine that they follow. These habits and morning rituals are what helps them achieve success.
You make be thinking, that you don’t have a morning routine. That is not true, even if each day of your life is different, you still have a morning routine because your brain unconsciously develops routines for you. Our brain is always adapting to everything. If you don’t believe me then for the next few days, keep track of what time you wake up and what you do in the first two hours of the morning. I guarantee it’s same thing everyday.
Now here is the 7 Morning Rituals that changed my life:
1.Gratitude & Affirmations
- Write down 10 things you are grateful for and then after each one say “Thank You” 3x (This is from the book The Magic By Rhonda Byrne)
- After you do that, write down 4 “I am’s” (affirmations). For example, “I am healthy”, I am abundant”, “I am blessed”, ” I am strong”
- This will rewire your brain to be more positive throughout the day
- Also it will help you attract more good things into your life
2. Meditation & Breathing Exercises
- Breathe in 30 quick power breathes from your stomach then on the last one, hold it in for as long as you can. Do this 2 times
- Then go straight into meditation for 20-30 minutes.
- Focus on your breathe
3. Write Down Your Script Of Your Day
- Take a sheet of paper and write down every hour of day and write down next to every hour what you should be doing
- This will increase your productivity
- It will also give you more freedom in your life because you are getting more done in less time.
4. Eat The Frog
- This means do the most important task in the morning
- Don’t push off the most important task until the afternoon.
- Do it in the morning
5. Read 5-10 Pages Of A Book
- This will get your creative juices flowing
- Also it will increase your vocabulary
6. Eat Breakfast (Only Fruit)
- This will keep your mind and body in a clear state
- Breakfast means breaking the fast, so break the fast with some healthy fruit
- You will feel hydrated and energized for the 7th ritual
- Working out is the last thing I do in morning (before 11am)
- Exercise is key for mental and physical health
- Pushing off working out until the afternoon may lead you to skipping your workout
- You would have to be really dedicated to push your workout until after you get off work
- You will end up finding something better to do than working out if you wait til later in the day.
- You may be too tired to workout
These 7 morning rituals have changed my life and I assure they will change your life too. Try at least one tomorrow and see how it changes your day. Then after you master one, add another one on until you get all 7 in your morning routine. I promise it will change your life.
You will see how more success, more productivity, more health, and more happiness you will achieve from doing these morning rituals.